cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applications of SAP Mobility

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to know when we already have SAP logon pads available for the devices like IPAD and IPHONE then what more can be done with respect to mobility and what kind of applications can be developed and deployed for the same ?

Regards,

Vaibhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello !

Thanks for your reply.

However what I wanted to know is any example. Whatever I found is associated only with SCM or CRM. So apart from this can the mobility option be useful for any other purpose too ?

If yes, kinldy give me some suitable and live example.

Regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

#Hi Viabhav,

beside the mentioned issues you can find several examples baed on Travel and Expenses, Direct Story and Delivery, Warehouse Management and others. Then there are special apps like for health care or similar things. If you look at clieck software, they have a whole lot of mobile apps based in Netweaver Mobile and SUP.

Hope this answers it better this time.

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can develop any kind of app, as long as you use Netweaver Mobile and/or Sybase SUP. Both products work great if it comes to build apps that handle business processes on small devices like iPhone or iPAD. Adding both together gives you the best of two worlds and has some benefits here.

As said: whatever business process you have today, that needs to enter data on paper and later to put this data into R/3 manually can be done with this landscpae easily.

Hope ths help,

regards,

Oliver