cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1IP issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a new condition type created which is displaying in vf02 for JEX billing type.

When i print it in J1IP,only one line item is displayed that is PR00. I want the next line item (new condition type) also to be displayed in the print out. Kindly help me..

Edited by: ta.adithya on Mar 18, 2011 4:48 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if your using the standard print program. The print X in pricing procedure will show the value.If it is a customized program.

Then take the help of Abapers and check the print program or the Script used.If it is smart form check the same.

Still after putting "X" it is not appearing then it is related with program.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its a possibility that system is showing only one line item per invoice page, In print preview screen there is a next page icon represented by arrows.click and see if the second line item is displayed.

Also you can take a printout for all pages and check if your output is coming accordingly.

I strongly feel you should show an abaper.

Regards,

Siraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

It has only one page. And there is only one line item. But my question is say for eg:

PR00 Rs.100

ZPAC Rs. 10

So now both these price should be in print out.But as of now only PR00 price is comin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In your Pricing procedure ...go to control data in the 9 th step is print... there you maintain "X - Printing at item level",

Also take your abapers help to check if any coding is missing.

regards,

siraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have maintained as X i print. but its not appearing stil. That condition type is ticked for statistical. Will that affect?? if not

what are the other possible changes i can do.

Here PR00 is getting printed but a new condition type which i have done is not getting printed along with PR00

Edited by: ta.adithya on Mar 18, 2011 6:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

please help me regarding this !!!