cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working with Invoic02 IDOC extension

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have implemented an I NVOIC02 idoc extension (ZINVOC02) acording to SAP notes for Digital Invoice Mexico and the scenario is working perfectly.

Now is required to use the standard idoc for other country without the extension.

I expected to be able to control the use Z extensions by t-code WE20 by leaving blank the field extension for those customers that do not requires the extended segments and filling that field only for those that needed. Unfortunately, even when the field "Extension" in WE20 is blank, the Z segments are being created.

Is important to note that, if I fill the extension field in WE20 with value ZINVOIC02 the idoc takes the extension estructure in the rigth way but if that field is blank algo generates the Z segments but with an incorrect structure.

Please advice me, is there any way to handle the use of an extension for certain customers (company code, contry or other) by customizing or is needed some ABAP development?

Thanks in advance,

Rafael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even when the proposed code also solved the issue some additional steps were implemented, like creating new output condition records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suspect that your outbound Function Module populates the extra segments without checking the Extension first. Just add a qualifier to your FM Userexit, i.e. :

If EDIDC-CIMTYP = "ZINVOIC02"

• Populate Extension Segments

Else

Cheers, Paul.