Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No standard agreement found for receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am doing File to Multiple files (3 )bases on Identifer

Each and Every File of receiver has Different Communication component.

I am doing Multimapping to split based on the condition.

1) Created 1 Sender Agreement

2) Created 1 Receiver Determination Given all the receiver component (3) in configured receivers

3) Created 1 Interface Determination , called the Operation mapping which contains all the 3 Service interfaces including Multimapping.

4) Created 3 Receiver communication channels.

But I am getting Following error

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="OUTBINDING">CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>-TR</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>-XXX_60,http://TEST</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>No standard agreement found for , TR, , XXX_60, http://test,

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured the multi-message mapping scenario myself.

For every receiver you need to create a reciever communication channel and associated receiver agreement.

One Sender agreement, One Interface Determination, One Receiver determination is enough and will work.

Kindly check the cardinality in message mapping.

Check link:-

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90dcc6f4-0829-2d10-b0b2-c892473f1...

Thanks & Regards,

Navneeth K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey I used same ,

I am able to execute ,but I am having 3 components.

For Each component it generated 3 Same files. Total it generated 9 Files instead of 3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to your scenario you have 3 receiver components.

But the document your reffering to has 1 receiver component.

so u should have:

1 sender agrement

1 receiver determinatiom

3 interface determination( 1 for each receiver component)

3 receiver agrements.

Thanks,

Siva

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have three receiver components... So go with three receiver determination and three interface determination. You need to specify receiver communication component for every receiver determination(if you go standard receiver determination option)

Plus, 3 Receiver comm channels and 3 Receiver agreement and 1 sender agreement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What Rajesh said is correct.

You need to create 3 interface determinations, 3 receiver agreements, I sender agreement & 3 recevier determinations.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to create three interface determinations as you have three different receivers..

You can go for either extended receiver determination if receiver needs to be determined dynamically..or can go for enhanced interface determinations if receiver is known but messages needs to be determined dynamically...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap pixi ,

Try to create the scenario like this ,

1) Create 1 Sender Agreement

2) Create 1 Receiver Determinationwith all the receiver components (3) in configured receivers along with the conditions.

3) Create 3 Interface Determination .

4)3 mappings ,3 Operation mapping , 3 Service interfaces .

4) Create 3 Receiver communication channels.

Try the above scenario as the multi-mapping is not working for you,I tried the same for two different communication components, with no conditions in receiver determination and its working fine .

Regards,

Lavanya.B

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you have 3 channels at the reciever side, you have to create 3 receiver agreement. That is for sure. Activate all ID objects ,do SXI_CACHE and test again

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created 3 Reciver Agreement and refresh cache .

!! no Luck!!

0 Kudos

Hi,

You must have 1 Agreement for each Communication Channel you have in your scenario.

And try the cache refresh with the link:

http://host:j2eeport/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

And:

- In Integration Repository/Directory go to menu Environment -> Clear SLD Data Cache

- In R/3 go to transaction SXI_CACHE -> menu XI Runtime Cache -> Start Complete Cache Refresh

Regards,

Caio Cagnani