cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period-wise planning in CJ40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement as mentioned below. Tried to goolge for the solution, but was unfortunately not successfull.

I would appreciate if someone can give some inputs on the below.

We are developing a customised 'excel upload' tool for uploading plan values.

The planning is against WBS elements (only) and for a year and for the particlur period/month.

Now i am trying to choose a transaction, which would help my abaper to write his BDC/code for the upload tool.

In CJ40 , I am not able to plan period wise , without entering a cost element. Do we have any way to plan this?

In CjR2, i am not able to create a planning layout without entering a cost element/activty types etc.

So i am not finding a single transcation , which would allow my planning against wbs , for year , for period.

Requesting your valuable inputs over this.

Thanks in advance

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I suggest that you plan the cost taking a dummy cost element which you use to satisfy the system..

That cost element can be filtered out/exempted when running any cost element-specific report.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello B P singh,

Thanks for your reply.

But what exactly you mean by dummy cost element.

What is the cost element category i need to use to create this?

Are there any other implications of using this.?

please let me know

Thanks and regards

Sandeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check out the WIKI space on this site and check out the topics posted under PS. You will find a link for Excel based cost planning that is posted by Sreenivas Kadiam. That should help you.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I my current client we created a Zprogarm to upload the plan data in the system on the lines of CJ40.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Miruta,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you also let me know , if your zprogram could upload plan values period wise (without using the cost element) ?

If so...can you please share the logic pls.

Thanks and regards

Sandeep