cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Bean Model : Invalid Class : No class files found for JavaBean (MDM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We are working on the MDM 7.1 SP06 project, and I would like to create a Java Bean Model to get the data from MDM. I have created the necessary class files and also the Command Bean for the abstraction. But I am getting an issue when I try to create the project for the command bean, I get an error

Invalid Class : No class files found for JavaBean : com/sap/mdm/session/UserSessionContext

I have added the DC com.sap.mdm.tech.mdm4j as Used DC in both Java DC as well as the Web Dynpro DC, this is the DC that contains the missing class files. Tried rebuilding and reimporting and everything but to no use.

I know there are other threads which talk about the same issue, But I have gone through all of them (or atleast I think I have), I have also gone through Valery's blog http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2265. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Any help is highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Ritesh Chopra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh

If you are getting this error while building java bean then add dependent DC in the used DC section of your bean .

In case of any errors that you receive at deploy time ,check the sharing references in the webdynpro DC .

Regards ,

Navya

Edited by: navya_4321 on Mar 18, 2011 9:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navya

I am getting this error while Creating the Java Bean Model, i.e. importing the Java Bean. I have added the DC dependencies for MDM in both the Java Bean and the Web Dynpro. Still getting this issue.

We are using CE 7.2 sp05 and MDM 7.1 sp06.