cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WRONG AMOUNT SHOWN ON PRINT OUT PUT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

A quotation is created ..and saved. In VA23 in initial screen before entering the quotation if we see the print out put through "sales documents=> issue output to", we are seeing a figure for NET PRICE PER QTY, if we enter into the quotation and by going through Extras=>output=> Header, jus seeing 0 for Net price per qty....and moreover the figure its showing is also wrong..

Two questions from my side

1. whats the diff between the two print outs i.e Before and After entering quotation.

2. From where its taking the figure from..and how to change it.

Hoping for a quick reply on this..

Thanks & Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

YVSF_SALES_QUOTATION_R3, this is the form i am able to view in PDF/Smartform tab in NACE transaction...when i am entering the same in SE71 i am getting error that this is not maintained.

One clarification needed is ..why i am seeing the figures before entering the quotation and why no after entering the quotation.

and how to know from which field its taking that value??

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in NACE check what is the ourput type you are using

Check if Smartform is assgined or not?

if yes then, ask your developer (ABAPer) to Debug from which field its getting values and on what conditions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your output (e.g. quotation) is maintained in a form (SE71). You specify what fields to print on the form/quotation/billing, etc.

Find out the name of form used for the output. (V/30 - Output type for quotation)

Identify and change the field name you want on the output. (SE71 Form u2013 Windows / Main)