cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer of commodity codes back to the R/3 to be sent to customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus

please help me in suggesting what could be done for the following case.

We are receiving classification data into GTS from a central system which is not R/3 . product master comes into GTS from R/3.

but in one of the case to help the customer by providing him with the classfication data of the products to do import declaration into his country we have decided to provide the classfication data to be sent on customer invoice .

so for this the question for us is how to get the classification data back to the R/3 so that we can get this data sent to customer.

this data to customer is sent via EDI.

can someone help me , if there are settings on standard GTS . we are usign GTS 7.2

thanks

Bharad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can re-transfer the Commodity codes from GTS to ECC. There are two steps involved :-

1. /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER calls RFC function module into the feeder system which fills up intermediate tables /SAPSLL/T604R3 and /SAPSLL/SWNWLR3 (preparation of takeover commodity code to feeder)

2. Than report /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER_R3 takes the records from 2 intermediate tables from previous step and distributes these into the MARC, T604 and T604T tables (assignment of commodity codes and descriptions to materials)

This would update the HS codes in Material Master - Foreign trade views. This comes as standard with GTS 7.2

To send it to Customer via EDI, check in the communication. If its already not available then include the fields with ABAP help.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Benerjee

thank you very much for the quick response.

that should help me.

but i ahve a question if the business does not want this data to be there on the material master but only wants to be appearing on the documents in the foregin trade tab of delievery or invoice . or only in the output .. can u suggest me on that?

is it possible for us to get this only onto documents item level foreign trade tab ?

thanks

Bharad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is possible. There is a standard BADI available in SPRO of GTS - BAdI: Retransfer Commodity Codes to Feeder Systems.

This should help you meet your objective.

The BAdI lets you integrate your own objects, such as function modules, with which you save the commodity codes in the relevant places in your feeder system and derive their processing - assuming you do not want the system to save this information directly in the material master, in the plant data for the material. You can also use the BAdI as a filter to fill the standard worklist.

Answers (0)