Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emaill address in the ship to first and then look for the sold to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where-

The output should use Emaill address in the ship to first and look for the sold to if the record is not available in the ship to.

Can somebody help?

Regards,

Pankaj Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are taling about the email address used in the output determination process, you can do the following.

Set up the access sequence for the output with two steps:

1. For the ship-to

2. For the sold-to

(you can use the same table - just set up the fields assignment differently on the two steps>

On the 1st step, assign a requirement routine that checks for the email address on the partner. If it isn't there (i.e. on the ship-to), the access will be skipped - and the system will determine the output for the sold-to,

You will need an ABAPer to create a requirement routine (VOFM).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for a very good reply.

One thing- if i want to use same access seq. as used by printout and FAX how do i accomodate the requirement.

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The access sequence and the medium (i.e. fax vs print vs email) are not directly related.

When you configure the condition, you can specify which mediums (media?) are allowed by adding the processing program. You can also tie partner types to specific mediums.

The actual specification of the medium is on the condition record. The medium will often vary by partner. For example, one sold-to will want a printed copy, another will want a fax, another an email etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can somebody help??