Did you mean: 

Split Response without BPM

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a synchronous scenario:

SAP (ABAP proxy) <-> 3rd Party (http)

Is it possible to send in addtion to the (synchronous) proxy response some IDocs without use of BPM?

synchr proxy request .................-> http service

synchr proxy response...............<-

IDoc A......................................<-

IDoc B......................................<-

Regards,

Udo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>Is it possible to send in addtion to the (synchronous) proxy response some IDocs without use of BPM?

Looks like you need to have BPM to support this. I dont see any option.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is possible but with specific workarounds. The first one is already suggested by Rodrigo. The second one is to create a function module in R/3 that will trigger the IDOCs and then call that FM using RFCAccessor using the HTTP Response in message mapping.

Although one of the downsides of this approach is transparency e.g not visible in monitoring unless you look at the code for the fm call.

Hope this helps,

Mark

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i not for sure, but i think maybe you could trigger those IDocs from the ABAP proxy once you receive the response from the 3rd party.

i m not an abap expert developer, so im not sure i that is an available option

Rodrigo P-.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

>trigger those IDocs from the ABAP proxy once you receive the response from the 3rd party

This is an option, but it requires a lot ABAP coding and additional traffic from ERP to ERP. I dont like that solution because it is not standard and any PI expert who should support / change the solution has to study documentations to understand.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to wait the abap proxy response for sending Idoc?

If you need this, i think that the BPM is the only way...

Some others ways are multi-mapping or similar (multi-receiver, ecc.), but don't match your requirement.