Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bidding in SRM with SUS

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We are using SRM 5.0. And we will use SUS with SRM for Bidding process.

Now the question is for sending the Bid Invitations to SUS what configurations I have to maintain on SRM side?

For this I have maintained below configurations for bid invitations on SRM side.

1) I have maintained transaction types by following the path

SRM Server u2192 Cross-Application Basic Settings u2192 Define Transaction Types.

2)Using transaction PPOMA_BBP, defined the transaction type for bid invitations in

the organizational plan and assign the attribute TEND_TYPE to the responsible

user.

And what settings I have to maintained for SUS on SRM side?

I know that I have to

1) Assign the role "SAP_EC_SUS_BIDDER" . But can you help me how to do this?

2) Define the URL destination for your SAP Bidding Engine system.But i do not know how to do this?

If I am missing something then please advice me on this.

Regards,

Khushbu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

No replies?

Please help me with this.

Khushbu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I do not have system settings of SRM SUS, however here is what I found that can help you:

1) Assign the role "SAP_EC_SUS_BIDDER" . But can you help me how to do this?

This can done by user who has purchaser admin authorization from the SUS Web screen, or you can assign role to the supplier id using SU01(take help of security person to get this done).

2) Define the URL destination for your SAP Bidding Engine system.But i do not know how to do this?

In the SUS system under this naivagation udpate the URL which should be accessed by supplier to submit the bid.

SAP SRM ->Supplier self services ->Coustomer settings(In BIDDING_SERVICE assign the parameter value of the URL from where supplier can submit his bid)

with regards

Manjunath

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help.

Khushbu.

Answers (0)