Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAE - Error - Unable to retrieve MappingInterfaceLocalHome from JNDI while

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have an interface which runs in AAE. (Advanced Adapter Engine, PI 7.1, EHP1)

Sender is SOAP, Async Call.

We have used the condition to determine receiver. One Receiver is SOAP (by remove proxy) and another one receiver is RFC.

When we check the messages, in message monitoring, database overview, those are failed with error "

Unable to retrieve MappingInterfaceLocalHome from JNDI while invoking the mapping"

Detailed error is as below:

-

Execution of mapping "http:/bigbiz.com/xi/MDM/IM_MATERIALUPDATE" failed. Reason: MappingException: Unable to retrieve MappingInterfaceLocalHome from JNDI while invoking the mapping, NamingException: Exception during lookup operation of object with name localejbs/MappingBean, cannot resolve object reference., javax.naming.NamingException: Error occurs while the EJB Object Factory trying to resolve JNDI reference Reference Class Name: Type: clientAppName Content: sap.com/com.sap.xi.services Type: interfaceType Content: local Type: ejb-link Content: MappingBean Type: jndi-name Content: MappingBean Type: local-home Content: com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingAccessLocalHome Type: local Content: com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingAccessLocal com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.refmatcher.EJBResolvingException: Cannot start applicationsap.com/com.sap.xi.services; nested exception is: java.rmi.RemoteException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.6125] Error occurred while starting application locally and wait.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.5106] The application .....

I confuse why suddenly this error comes, since it was working fine earlier. The message status is now 'To Be Delivered'.

Can you kindly clarify friends how to fix this ?

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PI 7.1 Ehp1 receiver determination can be done conditionally by selecting operation specific...

I don't think this error is related to AAE ...looks like this error is related to server ...

check other mappings also whether they are executed with out any error ?

this is related to module lookup error...need to check with the basis

HTH

Rajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In PI 7.1, EHP1, in AAE, that Receiver Determination functionality is added. I have done using Integrated Configuration Object. It was working fine earlier. Suddenly this error came.

After restarted the Java Stack through SMICM, some messages went successfully.

Anyway as you told I will check with Basis Team and back.

Thank you.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>We have used the condition to determine receiver. One Receiver is SOAP (by remove proxy) and another one receiver is RFC.

I believe you are using Integrated configuration object. You might have used Receiver interfaces tab to configure operation mapping and reciever interface and namespace. I dont see any option for specifying condition for receivers....Please check

Hope that helps

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not think AAE supports conditional receiver or interface determinations yet, though the GUI provides the facility to configure. This is part of 7.3 AAE.

VJ