cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Synchronous response to multiple receivers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is like below.

File request --> SOAP sync call --> Sync response Should map to Idoc and RFC --> Idoc to ECC and RFC to BI.

I want to send my synchronous response to multiple receivers.

- Response is mapped to Idoc and passed to R/3

- Response is mapped to RFC and passed to BI.

I'm trying with One receiver determination, 2 interface determinations and 2 receiver agreements.

The Idoc is going to both R/3 and BI. the response is not mapping to RFC structure.

Do I need to do anything in my BPM to handle this? or is there any simple way to handle in configuration?

Kindly suggest.

Thanks

Deepthi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is like below,

JBDC ->RFC->1.JDBC

2.Mail.

I want response message to both JDBC and mail adapter.

How can I achieve this without using BPM. I tried Request response bean but unable to get the mail.

Please suggest the ways.

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you elaborate " The Idoc is going to both R/3 and BI. the response is not mapping to RFC structure."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rangarajan,

Once I receive the response for Synchronous call,

I map the reponse message to both Idoc and RFC structure (2 separate maps).

So i created 2 interface Mappings.

In Configuration:

One rec determination: BPM --> R/3 and BI

2 Interface determination: BPM >R/3>Idoc

BPM>BI>RFC

2 RCV agreements-- One to R/3

One to BI.

For the above configuaration, the map is executing correctly to Idoc and the result is going to both R/3 and BI.

RFC map is not performing.

Thanks

Deepthi.

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you are usinf PI 7.0 and SP<14 this can be achieved using BPM . If SP > 14 then it can be achieve without BPM ,via adapter modules "ResponseOnewayBean" and " RequestResponseBean" .

If you are using BPM / without BPM ,

1. In SOAP response Message mapping , use Multi mapping , In Target Message Tab ,Define one for IDOC and another for RFC.Complete the mapping. Here 1 source , 2 targets.

Note : Here you are going to use only one mapping not 2 different message mapping

2. Then go to Interface determination , select Type Enhanced Interface determination ( here select your interface mapping ) . and Uncheck the Maintain Order at runtime .

3. Then create Three receiver agreements

1. for IDOC

2. for SOAP

3. for BI RFC

Hope it helps .