Appreiciate for your replies.

Thanks

Nag

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you posting invoice through Idoc if yes then check the line items in idoc.It seems the external number range is different in idoc and it causing the error.Check failed one and compare the field with processed idoc.To edit the idoc use transaction we19.

If you are manually posting then check the line item number range.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we experienced this message it was with EDI incoming invoices and we were using an obsolete call to the VERTEX software.

Sorry I don't have the specific data, I've since changed companies and do not have that information available.

Good luck - this was an extremely difficult error to eliminate. The good news though is that the idocs eventually posted.

Sandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

This routes to FI team who resolved it.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

What is the message no: ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for prompt reply.

Infact there is no message number displaying as only error message displaying at below page while trying to make invoice for PO.

Please advise.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks to me as if you hava activated a user exit or BAdi , in which the message would be written hence it is not showing the number .

What i would suggest is debug the process with a break point on messages and you will find as to where is the system going for a toss .

You may take the help of Abaper for the same .

Cheers ,

Dewang