cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify partner screen (sales order header)

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

VA03->header->partners

if i double click on a partner, it display a screen like in XD03 with Name, Address, Communication, ... How can i modify this screen? I want to add some fields (not Z field), i want to hide some fields.

Does anyone know how can i customize this screen? ( not from screen parinter, i know that this customization is somewhere in SPRO but i don't know where)

I want to customize that screen for account group type "one time ".

I saw that for certainly customers, this screen contains more fields than for other customers. Maybe this came from Customer Account Group.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SPRO>Financial Accounting (New)>Accounts Receivable and Accounts payable>Customer Accounts>Master Data>preparations for creating customer master data>Define Screen layout per activity.

Transaction type >Display Customer (Sales)>General Data-->In address group suppress the fields u need

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

not working, i have tried earlier but it's not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SPRO>Financial Accounting (New)>Accounts Receivable and Accounts payable>Customer Accounts>Master Data>preparations for creating customer master data>Define Screen layout per activity.

Define Screen Layout per Activity (Customers)

In this activity you determine, depending on the transactions (display, create, change) for customer master data, which master record fields

are ready for input

require an entry

are hidden.

This specification is linked with the field status of the account group and the company code-dependent specification. By means of the link, you can see which status the fields have on the entry screen for master data. In this case, the fields take on the status which has the highest priority. Hiding a field has the highest priority, followed by a display field, a required field and then an optional field:

Specification for field status definition Account group Hide Req.field Req.field Opt.field Transaction Display Display Opt.field Display Company code Req.field Opt.field Opt.field Opt.field Result Hide Display Req.field Display

Standard settings

A specification has been made for all transactions.

Recommendation

Control the field status via the account groups. It only makes sense to define the field status for each transaction in exceptional cases. This, for example, can be the case if the fields are to be filled when creating and are not to be changed via the change transaction. This would make sense, for example, for the reconciliation account field.

Activities

If fields are to have an alternative status depending on the transaction, you determine the status of the fields for the required transaction.