cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to Cancel Delivery for cancelled Pro-forma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

My client makes use of Billing document type ZPSF for Sample Free Invoices.

Since the net value of the invoice used to be 0, due to some reason, we changed the billing type to be Pro Forma invoice in VOFA recently.

Yesterday, end user informed that he wants to cancel the entire sales order as sold-to-party was wrong.

We canceled the Pro-forma invoice ( Billing Document --> complete) and it's status is now "Canceled".

But when I try to Delete the Delivery document, system says that the item is invoiced. Status of the Delivery is "Completed"

How to cancel this Delivery, and reverse the PGI so that we can further cancel the Sales Order.

Regards

Trupti Deulkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below program and see if it is helpful.

RVKVBUP2 - Correction Program VBFA: Delete Incorrect Delivery Flow Records

regards,

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Yesterday, end user informed that he wants to cancel the entire sales order as sold-to-party was wrong.

If sold to party was wrong then cancel entire billing cycle in reverse order as shown in path

(Billing cancellation(VF11>PGI Reverse(VL09)>Delivery document delete(VL02N) --> Sales order delete(VA02))

Former Member
0 Kudos

This Billing is created after the Billing type was changed to Pro forma invoice so cancellation with VF11 doesn't work.

( Error: Pro forma invoice 10009650 cannot be canceled)

When I use VL09 I am not able to find the Delivery document for above in the list.

Has any one reversed Delivery after canceling the proforma invoice? please share if any further views.

Regards

Trupti Deulkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any further assistance on the above issue pls?

Regards

Trupti Deulkar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once again go to VA02, key in that sale order and check the document flow. Update the forum what status is showing against that proforma.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VA02 I checked Status as following

Sales Order --> Being Processed

Delivery document --> Completed.

Invoice --> canceled

Regards

Trupti Deulkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are unable to find the document number for reversing PGI through VLO9, check the same by displaying delivery document and get the material document number by selecting the accounting document tab of PGI.

Enter the document number in VL09 and check if the system allows you to reverse PGI.

Regards,

Malini

Former Member
0 Kudos

My observation as follows...

In case of Commercial invoice when we cancel the billing document --> " Billing status" in the Delivery document is changed to "A" which is "Not yet Processed"

Delivery status in the document flow is --> Being Processed

In my case although the pro forma invoice status in document flow is cancel -->" Billing status: in the Delivery document is " C" which is completed

Delivery Status in the document flow is --> Completed.

Can we change this status for the Delivery document by any means?

Regards

Trupti Deulkar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Delivery Status in the document flow is --> Completed.

This is correct only. Ensure that no other exit is applied to prevent cancellation of documents. In normal circumstances, system will allow you to reverse PGI via VL09 even the proforma is not cancelled.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Trupti,

Please try the below mentioned solution if it satisfies the following 2 points

1) This is a Production issue & you can simulate the same in DEV/QAS

2) Business needs this cancellation to happen at any cost.

If both the conditions are satified, using table editing , change VBUK-FKSTK and VBUP-FKSTK to 'A' ( not invoiced.)

Since this field is not editable in Delivery screen, it should actually become 'A' when the invoice is cancelled.

This will allow you to cancel the delivery.

{you could get the help of Abap-er to find why the status is not changing to 'A' , if you are sure the PGI has been reveresed.}

• PLEASE TEST THE SAME IN DEV/QAS and then only try it in PRDN (i.e, change the document type to proforma as you have done in PRDN) and to cancel the proforma and Delivery.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal,

Thanks for your mail. Followed ditto procedure as there was no other option left considering urgency of the matter. Issue has been resolved.

Thanks Every one for your timely Support.

Regards

Trupti Deulkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be for the Delivery proforma as well as invoice has been created.You have cancelled proforma.Need to reverse the invoice via VF11.

Just cross check using the sales document document flow and ensure whether invoice has been created or not.

Go to VA03 and check document flow.

After reversing the invoice go to Vl09 and reverse the PGI.

regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
we changed the billing type to be Pro Forma invoice in VOFA recently.

If the above change was made after creation of that billing document, then you need to reverse via VF11 only.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please reverse the PGI with VL09, then try to delete the delivery from VL02N.