cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Milestones in SRM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

At the organisation I work at, we have restricted back end SAP purchasing access and are pushing out the use of SRM instead as primary method for users to raise shopping carts, and have a number of catalogues setup for core commodities such as stationary etc.

However, we have a number of 'project' type contracts that are setup commercially with payment milestones. The suggestion internally has been to setup each Contract as a catalogue, with all the respective catalogue lines; however, for me, this seems a slightyl strange approach as we will only 'request' each catalogue line against the contract once, allied to each payment milestone.

Is this the most effective way to setup Contracts with payment milestones to enabling end user purchasing in SRM? Or are there any other useful bits of functionality in SRM that we should be using to meet this need?

For info, we are using SAP SRM 4.00 (Classic Scenario) and SAP ERP 6.0.

Thanks in advance

Edited by: olly_w on Mar 17, 2011 10:54 AM DF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

well,

here is another suggestion.

1. Create Public templates for each Project cotnract (items)

2. Create a querry for Project Contract (i.e Public templates) ONLY

3. Educate the users to use templates for shopping items from project contracts.

This might be simple solution than publishing the contract to MDM catalog. Let us know if this works.

Regs.

Gummadi