cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Types and Calculations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to do the calculation in PM module to get reports based on calculated values?

What are the available maintenance type in PM module?

Dan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you Refering to SAP Plant Maintenance (PM), because if you are thi shas nothing to do with Solution Manager and you should post the question in a related forum. The term PM Modules does not make sense in Solution Manager.

As Miguel has said, in Solution Manager Maintnenace types relates to Maintenance Optimizer, but PM modules makes no sense in this context. Solution Manager uses Functional Modules (FM), but that is programatic.

If this question does not relate to your Solution Manager System, please close this thread and open your question in an appropriate forum.

Thank you.

Regards,

Paul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please rephrase your question? What do you mean with PM module?

In Maintenance Optimizer, the available calculation types are listed in

http://service.sap.com/solman-mopz.

That list is valid for Solution Manager SP23 and higher.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PM means Preventive Maintenance module and Here I am asking that if we want to do calculation from the system by using value of two defined measuring points, Is it possible and also is it possible to map a graph based on that calculated value from the system?

+BR

Dan

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think that you are not talking about Maintenance Optimizer. What you want to do is still not too clear to me, it sounds like an automatic translator...

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ