cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May I transport request number from PRD to QAS ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Now we need to transport a request from PRD system to QAS system because of the important data was missed in QAS system, so could you give me a solution about this ?

May I create a temporary transport layer and how to create it ? Our current transport rout is DEV>QAS->PRD.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ImtiazKaredia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This can be done if required. You need to tweak TMS to make this happen. I mean You will need to create a virtual system as a follow up system from PRD. Otherwise the transports created in PRD will be all local requests

DEV>QA>PRD-->VIR

Once transport is created in PRD and released it can then be added manually in QAS queue and imported.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> This can be done if required. You need to tweak TMS to make this happen. I mean You will need to create a virtual system as a follow up system from PRD. Otherwise the transports created in PRD will be all local requests

> DEV>QA>PRD-->VIR

>

> Once transport is created in PRD and released it can then be added manually in QAS queue and imported.

Thanks very much for your reply, but could you give me the detail process (step by step) to create the virtual system ? and need I to use tcode scc4 to change the config ?

Best Regards,

Michael

ImtiazKaredia
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Can't you just create a transport via SE10 and attach the object to it? I would manually add the transport to the QA transport queue instead of defining transport routes etc.

You could also export data (as long as it is table data) via R3trans instead of using a transport.

Kind regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Can't you just create a transport via SE10 and attach the object to it? I would manually add the transport to the QA transport queue instead of defining transport routes etc.

>

> You could also export data (as long as it is table data) via R3trans instead of using a transport.

>

> Kind regards,

>

> Mark

Thanks for your reply, but I can not find the data & cofiles in PRD system directory if there isn't the transport rout.

The cost center master data was delete, and I don't know which table contain these data.

Best Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

I believe you cannot to like that. In Quality system, you can delete the request from Queue and reimport again or re-transport the data with little modifications (like by keeping space or . or , something like that) across landscape.

Rgds,

Durga.