Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product version doesn't list in dropdown for MOPZ

alen_mikulic
Participant
0 Kudos

All,

We have a solman on version 7, EHP1, sp24 where I am having trouble to download the patches for a newly installed netweaver portal system. The new Netweaver Portal 7 has EHP2 as default and so I want to patch to the latest patches for a project.

So when I invoke the mopz and then select the portal system and view the product version drop down no values are populated. So I am unable to progress with the download of patches to be downloaded.

So I have retraced my steps back and providing you the list of steps done.

I have added this new system in smsy through server, database, product system, technical system.

After which I created the solution landscape and here I have not been able to maintain the logical component.

Once I click on the F4 button for logical component it brings components and when I select SAP netweaver, no values are seen below this for selection. I believe this is the cause of MOPZ also being unable to display the product version.

I am not sure if any of you have encountered this situation or if I am missing anything here.

I would be glad if some one can share or suggest their views.

Cheers Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SAP Note 1141406 - Product (version) is missing in SAP Solution Manager (SMSY)

Thanks

Sunny

alen_mikulic
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunny for the sap note, it helped me to check the system settings and activate the relevant items.

Cheers

Answers (0)