Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Credit Limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hei felas, i have a query regarding Dynamic Credit Limit

Here the case:

example today 31.03.2011. i set the horizon 2 M, so the Credit Horizon date in FD32 will be 31.05.2011

Credit Limit = 10,000 EUR.

i made 1st SO (in 31.03.2011) with 8,000 EUR with Material Av Date in schedule line 28.04.2011 --> so the System wont block Sales Order (it's Correct). means the credit limit remaining 2,000 EUR

i made 2nd SO (31.03.2011) with 4,000 EUR with Material Av Date in schedule line 02.06.2011 --> so the system wont block sales order because Mav Av date > Credit Horizon Date (30.05.2011). it's correct

ALL Sales Order did not blocked

when today = 10.04.2011, it means Credit Horizon Date in FD32 will be 10.06.2011

My query, will the 2nd Sales Order block automatically by system? because mat av date in that SO < Credit Horizon Date.

thanks,

Hendry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you use the dynamic check, you should plan report RVKRED08.

The report checks all documents again which reach the horizon.

Thanks,

MyoungSook

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

The credit limit wont be reorganised on 10-04-2011.

The horizon date is calculated only with reference to the sales order creation date. So the second sales order will always be in the same status.

However if you reschedule it now to the earlier delivery date, then it will be blocked due to credit check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

thanks for reply. as i know credit horizon date in FD32 always change dynamically. Credit horizon date = today's data + customized Month. and as dynamic credit limit works, system will compare credit horizon date with document date in sales order.

i had already run report RVKRED08. my query is, Did my 2nd sales order included in credit limit? can the system automatically block the 2nd sales order when credit horizon has reached?

best regard,

Hendry

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Krishnan,

i got ur answer. it means credit horizon date will always check only document date. when the horizon date has reached, will amount in 2nd sales order included in Credit Limit (FD32)?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

any suggestion?