Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change message status to 'no authorization for this object'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally when I am blocked from accessing a transaction, the message status is green and says something like 'no authorization allowed'.

However I just blocked a report (S_ALR_87013534) and it is red and saying 'no revenue/cost determined'. I am sure that the real reason is because authorization for this transaction is not allowed for this user (I've tested it with multiple users, some with access and some without. Those with access will display revenue and cost data.). What could be the reason for this and how can I fix this?

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To me it looks like you have access to the transaction code/report as you get an error 'no revenue/cost determined' .

Difference between people who can display the revenue and cost data and those who can't would because of the Organisation level values that is missing.Organisation level values are maintained at authorisation role level.

Profit Center/Cost Center/Controlling Area are Organisation level values which the transaction code would look at while executing.You might look at AGR_1252 to see the Organisation level values aginst the authorisation roles in your profile.

So you might check with security roles and look in for additional Organisation level access.

Cheers,

Kaushik

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

HI,

proceed as you mentioned in your thread

to verify, if really failed authorization checks are causing the message....

b.rgds, Bernhard