cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-MDM Catalog 3.0 Install

0 Kudos

Hello Gurus ,

I have question on SRM-MDM Catalog Installation . Currently in my landscape , We have SRM 7.0 EHP1 ABAP only Instance and installed MDM 7.1 . For Setting up the SRM-MDM Catalog , I have installed Business Content Repository (a2a) file on MDM . One of the next steps is to deploy the .sca files (MDMJAVAAPI.sca and SRMMDMCAT.sca ) . As per the config guide , it needs to be installed on Web AS- JAVA . I am totally confused . Do we need to install a separate instance of SRM-JAVA and deploy these components and connect SRM-JAVA to SRM-ABAP , or it can be deployed on Portal or Ce 7.2 and make the connections.

Any advise will be of great help !!!

Regards

Himanshu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Himanshu -

Two SCA files needs to be deploy via Software deployment manager(SDM) to your SRM portal.moreover you can follow the note number 1177779 for more details on config for SRM - MDM 3.0. moreover You must have a sql database Oracle/MSSQL/ etc installed in your landscape bfr MDM server

for the component installation you can follow the below link

https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_OBJECT=012002523100012367812008E

also follow one more below link to get insights on similar issue

HTH

thx

Deep

Edited by: Deepak Gupta on Mar 21, 2011 2:17 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu.

You can achieve this by deploying your Catalog Content and MDM Java API SCA file in the portal server itself.

Regards

Bala