Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic assigment of TO to RF queue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts!

I have a strange problem in my client.

I have two RF queues created, one for income and one for outcome, the TO's are automatically created by certain material movement.

I have setted the activities in order to the system automatically assign each TO to the corresponding RF queues, but for any reason this config is not working.

My question is... I'm forgetting to do something? There are any missing configuration?

Kind regards.

Jorge.

Edited by: Jorge Grosso on Mar 16, 2011 5:10 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Can you please check if you have assign areas and activities to the queue defined?

Please check the TO created and not assigned to queue having Source and destination storage types same as you maintained in above customising. Example: If you set all putaway TO's in warehouse should get assign to queue "Inbound", then you just need to maintaind warehouse noTxn typ (E) and *** in all storage types (Src and Destn) data and assign the queue "Inbound".

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir, thanks for your answer!

I have setted in the customizing in the "Assign areas and activities to queues" the following

Wh Number: 011

Screen: 1 Preparation for placement

Shipment type: E (Putaway)

Src. storage type: Blank

Src. pick area: Blank

Dest. storage type: ***

Dest. picking area: ***

Door: Blank

Queue: Income.

In the other side, I did a movement that create a TO. The TO have the following:

Source Stor.Bin 921 001 TRANSFER

Destination Bin MAN 001 A-11

In the TO header, the queue field remain in blank. Any ideas about why it's not automatically assigning it to the queue?

Of course i have checked that the queue exist... but no luck till now.