cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10: Centralized Emergency Access - SPM Questions

sarathgs1
0 Kudos

Can Firefighter logon using the Netweaver Business Client to launch Firefighter ID?

Is that mandate to use GRC system to launch Firefighter ID using GRAC_SPM transaction code? or can the user logon to local system as well?

What about Portal based system Firefighting functionality? Can we have Firefighter IDs on Netweaver Java system?

Will I be able to grant a Firefighter ID to a Firefighter User on hourly basis?

For initial setup , how the initial data load of Firefighter Ids Owners, Controllers and Firefighter Users can be done? Are there options like load from Excel or CSV available as part of setup toolset?

Edited by: sarath govindarajual on Mar 16, 2011 4:53 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can Firefighter logon using the Netweaver Business Client to launch Firefighter ID?

- No, GRAC_SPM is the way to go.

Is that mandate to use GRC system to launch Firefighter ID using GRAC_SPM transaction code? or can the user logon to local system as well?

- Yes. However, the option would be nice to have a workaround in case GRC is down

What about Portal based system Firefighting functionality? Can we have Firefighter IDs on Netweaver Java system?

- As far as I know only for transactional SAP systems.

Will I be able to grant a Firefighter ID to a Firefighter User on hourly basis?

- Same as answered already - no.

For initial setup , how the initial data load of Firefighter Ids Owners, Controllers and Firefighter Users can be done? Are there options like load from Excel or CSV available as part of setup toolset?

- Same as answered already - no.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of portal environment. Can we have I views for GRAC_SPM pointing to GRC BOX to manage FF scenario.

SAP should realize their centralization is decentralization from useru2019s point of view as now he needs to login to different system for using his FF ID.

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As part of GRC AC 10 SPM there are two ways of FF assignment. One is assignment of FF system user, in this case user will use GRAC_SPM transaction in GRC box. Second is assigning of FF role to the user directly in remote system.

Transaction GRAC_SPM is only available in GRC box so user who is requesting this FF access must have an ID in GRC box.

Hourly assignment of FF is not possible.

Regards

Rajan Arora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently there is no option of loading FF initial data from CSV or excel files. You have to manually add records in NWBC> Setup> Super User Administration and Super User Maintainence.

Regards

Rajan Arora

0 Kudos

Hi,

Rajan, so that means that we need to purchase one license for the registered users in GRC AC that eventually will use the FF functionality?

Best Regards.