cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create enterprise service by BAP_PO_CREATE1 and CX_SY_MESSAGE_IN_PLUGIN_MOD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I don't understand this problem. I created a web service on BAPI_PO_CREATE1. With Tool soapUI it's possible to test this web service and I filled all necessary input parameter and rum this service. But an error occured:

"Message E F5 275 kann im Pluginmodus HTTPS nicht verarbeitet werden".

CX_SY_MESSAGE_IN_PLUGIN_MODE:Ausnahme CX_SOAP_ROOT aufgetreten (Programm: CL_SOAP_RUNTIME_ROOT==========CP, Include CL_SOAP_RUNTIME_ROOT==========CM004, Zeile: 109)..Message E F5 275 kann im Pluginmodus HTTPS nicht verarbeitet werden</faultstring><detail><ns:SystemFault

Via SE37 I filled the same input parameter and it works fine.

What's wrong in my web service or where I can find further informations ?

thanks

Holger

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Holger,

I don't there's anything wrong with your web service because you're using a standard SAP BAPI.

The problem is more than likely data related & is the exception handling of the BAPI needs a lot of work, a lot of the times it doesn't cater for web service communication. I'll explain. I've had similar painful experiences. Sometimes if you send through a web servie request & something is slightly wrong with the input data, the provider/ backend is configured to pop-up a window. Web service communication naturally can't handle this.

The only way around this is to do some debugging in the standard BAPI when the web service request comes in until the error is triggered & try & work out what it's expecting you to do different.

The other option would be, by process of elimination, to completely remove all optional tags tags from the SoapUI request so that there isn't any funnies there. Also, maybe clean up all unused data elements attributes. Sometimes when you populate an optional data element, some of the attributes of that element are mandatory & you might not be populating those, that could trigger this error. Just send through the absolute minimum data in the request, no additional elements / tags / attributes.

Lastly, it may help but there's no guarantee, setup an ICF trace in TCode SICF for the user that you're using in SoapUI & see if that yields any helpful results.

Best Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trevor,

thanks a lot. With a minimum of information the web service works fine, I removed additional elements / tags / attributes.

best regards

Holger

Answers (0)