cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REPLICATION CRM-ECC SALES ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to replicate sales order from CRM to ECC. After doing the sales order I go to smw01 and I see only a green line. If I read the error of the green line, it says: ERP adapter is called. Message no. CRM_ORDER_MISC024

If I go to the smq1 I can read in the queue: Function module "SMOF0_INIT_OBJ_SET_DNL_STAT_R" not found

I don't know where this FM is called.

In the smoeac I have four different subscriptions: three are for the BP and the fourth is: All business transactions MESG suscriptions.

I have checked the number ranges and the organizational structure.

Could you help me to replicate?

Thank you very much

I'll give points to the answer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to add that If I create a sales order in ECC only with the data: "date", the sales order is replicated to CRM. Nevertheless, If I create the sales order in CRM without data or only with the BP or only with the product I can't replicate

rohit_sharma2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe if you view this very FM via SE37, it is available.

If you're on a 4.0 CRM check if these notes have been implemented :

971305 - SMOF0_INIT_OBJ_SET_DNL_STAT_R does not exist

894664 - Initial upload CRM -> ERP does not end

Else if you're using MCRM? Then use note 1257354 - Dump during upload in a MCRM scenario.

For the Multiple CRM Scenario each seperate CRM system should have it's own consumer in table CRMRFCPAR on ECC. The application will not consider any of the RFC destainations if multiple destinations are maintained for same objects and same type of downloads. Please disable\remove one of the RFC destainations for object "*" and this should solve the problem.

Thnx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already seen the NOTE. I am working with CRM7.0 and ERP 6.0.

I don't have any dump.

I have gone to t-code se16 to see the table CRMRFCPAR, I have two differents lines with two different RFCDEST. Should I delete one of them? In wich transaction I have to delet it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintained the table in t-code sm30. I have deleted one line. Afterthat I have created another sales order and I can't replicate. In smw01 i have only one line, with the same error (ERP ADAPTER CALL) and I don't have anything in the queue.

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have any errr messages on the order in CRM? Order with errors can't be replicated to R3.

If there are no errors, check also in SMOEAC if you have defined subscriptio and publication "All Business Transactions (MESG)" for replication object BUS_TRANS_MSG and asigned it also to site for ERP.

Regards.

rohit_sharma2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You basically need to ensure the consistency between the RFCDest maintained in table CRMRFCPAR(and also configured correctly in txn. SM59)

and the correct R/3 site in SMOEAC which has the requisite subscriptions assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have four suscriptions, three for the BP ant the other is that.

When I create ther order, I don't have errors. The only one error is that when I display the order created, it says that the document hasn't been sent to ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I'm going to save the sales order, in the tab "status" I have an error:

System Status 'Contains Errors'

You receive error messages for the business transaction and business transaction item in the application log.

If no more error messages are available here, the status "incorrect" is reset.

If at least one error message exists for an item, the item is "incorrect" in the status.

If an error message exists for the business transaction at header level or at another item, the business transaction is "incorrect" in the status.

After read that, I save the sales order and the status only is open, without errors. If I click on display/change I see in the tab status the error: Distribution status: Error in Distribution

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the sm59 and the table, It seems that there is not error.

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Click on the icon of error message and tell me what is written.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After saving I read in the tab status:

System Status 'Contains Errors'

You receive error messages for the business transaction and business transaction item in the application log. If no more error messages are available here, the status "incorrect" is reset.

If at least one error message exists for an item, the item is "incorrect" in the status.

If an error message exists for the business transaction at header level or at another item, the business transaction is "incorrect" in the status.

After saving I read the following error:

An error has occurred in the system LSSBX010 while copying the document

Message no. CRM_ORDER_MISC 020

Diagnosis

Errors have occurred while transferring the document into another system. Refer to the enclosed log to view the error messages.

Transmission log

Product cannot be recoded for ERP System LSSBX010 (Notification E CRM_ORDER_MISC 015)

Product cannot be recoded for ERP System LSSBX010 (Notification E CRM_ORDER_MISC 015)

Thanks

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

According to the message I would say that product LSSBX010 doesn not exist in R/3 system to which you are trying to replicate the product. Sales Documents will flow from CRM to R/3 when master data is consistent in R/3 & CRM side.

Please maintain the master data in R/3 side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much, I haven't replicated the product.

So when I replicate the product, Will the sales order replicate?

When I create a sales order without product, it doesn't replicate. But when I create in ECC without product or BP, it replicates

Edited by: mug2510 on Mar 17, 2011 3:16 PM

rohit_sharma2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think once the product is available on both CRM and R/3, Sales order replication shouldn't be a problem. You may please check and in case of any further issues, post them.

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, once you repicate the product, the sales rder should replicate (unless of course some other error will apear). About your questin of replication f order without product - yes, by sap standard you ca replicate only orders with items. So, just headers are not replicated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have replicated my business partners but I have a problem with products replication.

I need to replicate a lot of products in CRM to 3 products in ECC.

I don't know how to replicate products, so I can't replicate the sales orders. How can I replicate the product (1:1)?

rohit_sharma2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to upload products from CRM into an R/3 sytem, you can only do this via transaction COMMPR01 and not through standard Middleware. This holds true for those products for which the CRM system is the original system and not the ones which were earlier downloaded from R/3.

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a doubt about the replication of products.

If I create a product in ECC with standard condition PR00, it is replicated to CRM. If I do the sales order with this product replicated from ECC with this condition, is also replicated.

My problem is that when I create a product in CRM it is not replicated. I don't know if the problem is the condition type. When I have to choose the condition type I can't choose PR00 because it has been created in ECC. If I create a new condition type, for example ZPR0, I think I won't be able to replicate the product cause this condition is not in ECC.

Could you explain me how I could do it?

Answers (0)