cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Inspection Results for Inspection Typ 09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are currently implementing the copy Insepction Results function for one plant.

It has been set up for inspection type 04 & 05 and successfully tested.

Now I also had to set it up for Inspection type 09 but while executing this function via QE51n I always get the message that the Data selection procedure could not find any data.

In SPRO I did following setting for type 09:

Control in Inspection Lot = 3

Control in Result Recording = 2

Origin TL: 02

Origin RR: 02

Selection: 100

Mapping 200

Log: flagged.

I also tried it with selection 300 but I always get the same error message doesn't matter what selection I take.

Any idea what might be missing or wrong?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried with "03 -Batch valuation" as Result data origin?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your quick response!

Actually I'm working with result origin = 02 Previous inspection. Because what I'm currently trying to do is the following.

I have stock of an inhouse produced item X where an inspection lot is created with inspection type 04. The results on this inspection lot are manually recorded. Then I do GR against others of item Y so an inspection lot with type 05 is generated. I have set up the function that I can copy results to the 05 lot from X to Y and this is working properly, with the result origin = 02 Previous inspection on item Y.

Now on this item Y has a recurring batch which generates an inspection lot with type 09, so I would like to copy now the results from the previous 05 lot to the 09 lot.

I tried therefore to change the result origin from 02 to 03, as indicated by you, but unfortunately still the system tells me that no Data selection procedure 100 could be found.

Any other idea?

Thanks, your help is appriciated

Sarah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello...

I'm a bit further in my testing and realized that when I copy from an Lot created under type 09 to a Lot created under type 09, it works which means it doesn't give me an error message anymore which is good. It tells me that the lot has been found, but when I check the target lot the result doesn't get copied over.

Any idea if that is linked to my data setting and customizing setting?

Thanks

Regards

Sarah

Former Member
0 Kudos

in slection try using 300, and let is be from previous inspection lot.

make sure that in inspection plan also u make in as 'Previous inspectionlot'

Former Member
0 Kudos

many thanks for the hint. I tried but still it says it find a source inspection type but no results are copied anyway.

Rgds

Sarah