cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xcelsius adapter file for Flash Islands - where is it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can't find this broker file needed to communicate Xcelsius with Flash Islands ifor WDA. According to the book 'Next Generation ABAP Development' this file should be avaiable, does anyone have a link to it or know where I can find it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, thanks for the info .... !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Thomas,

We are on 7.01:

SAP_BS_FND 701 0005 SAPK-70105INSAPBSFND SAP Business Suite Foundation

Is there any other way (support pkg?) to get this adapter file? Not sure if our system will be getting an upgrade soon.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Sorry but 7.02 is the release level it ships with. I don't know of any other place you can offically get access to it. It is a just a MIME file and is compatible with the 7.01 version of Islands (I've used it on internal 7.01 systems as well), but it all comes down to what the development teams are willing to support the library on.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

What release level are you on? It is only available as of Business Suite 7 Innovations 2010 (which is still in Ramp-Up). At this release level, you can find the WD Component /BCV/WDC_UIF_DISPLAY_XC. It contains the GenericXcelsiusIsland_2008.swf within its MIME Folder. This WD Component (and the Xcelsius wrapper itself) are part of the Business Suite Foundation 7.02 Software Component.