cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Date

0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I have a scenario in SD that we creat a sales order for scrap, and this sales orders will be open for billing more than one time.

I nedd that when I billing this sales order, the price (PR00) find the value in date of the billing document. For this, I change the copy controll for this billing type for "B"Carry out new price, but it is not work, because the condition PR00 have a price date fixed in the sales order.

Could someone tell me how to use the date from billing document, without entering the pricing date in screen VF01?

Thank you in advanced for your time.

Mary Nuvoloni

SD Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

I will develop a new routine for billing with the new date.

Thank you for your help!

0 Kudos

For example: We create the sales order with 1000 TON and I can billing in two times in 01.03.2011.

The first time will be billed 200 TON in 01.03.2011 with price 10,00 per TON

The second time, will be billed 800TON in 15.03.2011 with price 11.00 per TON.

When a billing the second time the system find the price 10.00 and not 11.00, bacause the pricing date is 01.03.2011.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use the copy control settings (t.code VTFA or VTFL). At item level, for the field Data VBRK/VBRP, you need to add a new routine which contains logic as pricing date =today's date. The new routine(by copying the existing one) can be developed using t.code VOFM ->Data transfer->billing documents.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please rephrase your question ??

What do you mean by "more than one time" ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi