cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP use own RFC Function module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

I wanted to create my own RFC Function Module to get a list of purchase orders. So I could use my FM to create a MBO in Sybase WorkSpace. But I've got a problem, whenever I want to add a new MBO and start searching for my own FM, it can't find my Function Module....

How can I use my FM in SUP workspace ?

greetings,

Amintah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rahul_mb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check whether your FM is remote enabled.

Even after after that if its not available in your SUP workspace then just disconnect the backend connection in the SUP workspace and again connect it.

Regards,

Rahul Muraleedharan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! The RFC enabling helped me out kind of stupid I didn't think of it.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Kris ... 🙂

I was always searching for the function module on the left side in the enterprise explorer.

I should have tried creating a mbo and search the rfc there earlier 🙂

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have basically the same Problem.

I developed a function module to retrieve maintenance orders from the SAP System.

Therefore I created a package and assigned it to the PM (Plant Maintenance) application component.

Now when I connect to the SAP Server in the SUP WorkPlace, there is only one folder called "Application Components". In its subfolder "Plant Maintenance" I can't find my own function modules.

Do I have to search somewhere else or is there anything else I have to do first?

Thank you for your help in advance!

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can directly enter the FM name in the 'search for BAPI/RFC' box. If you don't get any results, check whether it is 'remote' enabled or not..