cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while trigerring an RFC thru Report(asyn scenario)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I am creating a scenario RFC -> PI -> File asyn. executing the RFC thru a program.

when i trigger the RFC, in sm58 i get the following the error alternatively as mentioned below

19:00:56 Commit fault: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunicat

19:01:35 Bean ztest not found on host XXX

19:02:34 Commit fault: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunicat

19:02:46 Bean ztest not found on host XXX

when i get a commit fault error, IN RWB i see the following details

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderAgreement not 
found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC, AdapterNS http://sap.com/xi/XI/System, direction 
INBOUND, fromParty '*', fromService 'BS_HOST', toParty '', toService '', interface 'ztest', NS 'urn:sap-c
om:document:sap:rfc:functions' for channel 'CC_RFC_SENDER'' (channelId b060eed6082435f5b307a9f035c0a585)

and no idea about the other error 'Bean ztest not found on host XXX'

I searched lots of the blogs and forums, but didn't find any of the suitable solution.

Kindly help in resloving the following issue.

Regards,

Lalitkumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Issue resolved.

the problem was with the program id.

I give a new for program id in the Sender RFC and maintained the same in the RFC destination on ECC system...

thanks to all....

Regards,

Lalitkumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I followed the steps to see logical name maintained for the Business system. Its same as that maintained in the Business System of the SLD.

do we need do to any kind of configuration as in case of Idoc.

thanks,

Lalitkumar,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

As you mentioned about the logical name for business system... we have maintained the logical name..

but you mentioned to check in the adapter specific identifier.... i was not able to understand.. can please elaborate on the same...

thanks,

Lalitkumar.

deepak_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Log on to Integration Directory.

Open you Business sytem.

In menu option goto Adapter specific indentifier and check if same logical sytem name in mentioned over there as in business

system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

I have imported the ztest rfc into the java stack. Is there any other configuration on the ABAP stack as we do for the idoc using IDX1 and IDX2 tcodes...?

In the sender agreement i have party as null instead of '*' . so i guess it should not be any problem.

thanks,

Lalitkumar.

deepak_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check following blog link.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Addition to the above check your business system contains the logical system name of ECC in adapter specific identifiers..

if not maintain the same and check

HTH

Rajesh

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like your RFC sender interface name is Ztest and it has not been imported in to PI yet.

VJ