Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get into additional client(not golden client)

MPGraziano
Participant
0 Kudos

We have the golden client 200 and an additional client 600. In production seems that everyone who has access to unlock and change passwords has forgotten and locked their accounts including myself. This is because most of us rarely go into this client.

Can anyone suggest a process for me (admin) to unlock and get in? maybe thru the backend (sql 2005)

Thanks so much!

maria

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can delete entry for SAP* from USR02 table (through database tools) and then log in with user SAP* and default password PASS. Be careful, delete only entry for client in which you want to log in. Please, remember - profile parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0 must be set in default.pfl for logon with SAP*.

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can delete entry for SAP* from USR02 table (through database tools) and then log in with user SAP* and default password PASS. Be careful, delete only entry for client in which you want to log in. Please, remember - profile parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0 must be set in default.pfl for logon with SAP*.

0 Kudos

I think you missed the point here the issue is not with client 000, but client 600

maria

0 Kudos

> I think you missed the point here the issue is not with client 000, but client 600

doesn't make a difference.

delete from usr02 where bname = 'SAP*' and mandt = 600

Then login to client 600 using SAP* and 'pass' as password. However, this works only if the parameter already mentioned is set.

Markus

0 Kudos

oh, did'nt realize I could do that there as well!

0 Kudos

This is actual for any client.

Just delete one entry for MANDT=600 and BNAME=SAP* from USR02 table and log in with password PASS.

0 Kudos

the param is set to 0 as you indicated, however do we have to bounce the system at all? or just remove the entry from usr02?

0 Kudos

The deletion must be done anyway.

You can only login with SAP* and pass if the parameter is set to 1. Otherwise the system refuses the logon.

Markus

0 Kudos

Awesome I'm in and unlocked! thanks so much, so simple, but didn't realize about doing this for all clients, sometimes the brain takes mini vacations!

0 Kudos

MMMM, but it worked? maybe should be set to 0?

0 Kudos