cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Confirm Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am getting confirm quantity as zero in order because of which I am not able to create delivery.

Can you please suggest the configuration so that I can confirm the quantity in order.

Regards,

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rohit rathi,

This may be due to non-availability of stock (or)

due to delivery date in sales order number (or)

your stock on hand may already been committed to other deliveries leaving nothing for new delivery (or)

the credit limit of the customer might have exceeded and allowed to create sales order but to block in delivery.To resolve this,goto change sales order ( VA02) and in release the delivery block in listbox.

Hope this will help you.

With Thanks and Regards,

Priya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for Helpful reply but issue is not related to Shedule line or stock and there is not enough clues in past posts as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Please check if there is sufficient no. of material in the unrestricted stock. If it's there and still you face problem, then pls check if this is a make to order, if this is so then firstly create the production order from the planned order, confirm it and then you will be able to create the DO.

Thanks,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Confirmed quantity can be zero because of following blocks,

1. Header delivery block

2. Credit block

3. Item delivery block.

4. If you have already designed any custom development related to status if the status of sales order is validated only we should confirm quantity.

I hope this information can help you.

Regards

Ashok

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum before posting such repeated question. This has been answered many times. The issue could be due to non availability of stock, schedule line category etc., Search the forum so that you will get inputs.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi