Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop up message in Delivery If price changes

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are following Scheduling agreement process where initially the agreement is made by one set of users with one price and the price of the material would get updated as and when required thru' VK12 by the other set of users.

When the delivery is created for the same Sched.agreement a pop up message should be displayed if the current price is different from the sched.agreement's price, so that user can update the price in sheduling agreement.

How to achieve this? Pls provide logic for the same.

Thanks,

Reg,

JJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of issuing a message before creating delivery, what I would suggest is that as and when any changes is recorded in KONP table for field KBETR, it should trigger a mail to all concerned.

Based on this, the concerned should update the price in scheduling agreement. But as you should be aware if already some partial delivery is made against the scheduling agreement or order, then the price wont be updated for that line item; instead a new line item should be created.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

if already some partial delivery is made against the scheduling agreement or order, then the price wont be updated

Your above statement is correct for the sales orders but not for Scheduling agreements i belive. Correct me if am wrong.

Besides, I understand sending mail is a good solution still client expects pop-up at the time of delivery creation. is ther any possibilities for the same?

Pls advise.

Reg,

JJ

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank You.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the ABAPer's perspective, this might be feasible. There are several well-known user exits available in the delivery processing. If the users want to see a popup first thing (e.g. before proceeding to the next screen in VL01N), then it's most commonly programmed in the VOFM routines in Data copy.

Naturally, the pop-up won't work when the deliveries are created in batch, so it's not a good solution, realy. Besides, there are so many pop-ups already displayed by SAP that the users tend to ignore them and just click through (this is from my personal experience).