cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP netweaver Portal page is not loading..But AppsServer are up and running

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all experts,

While trying to acces the portal URL, its not loading and not displaying anything .Its in wait status to load the logon page.

But I checked through JCMON control utility showing that Server node , SDM and Dispatcher are in running status. and all java process are up and running .

No error are updating in server log and trace files.

So Please guide me to resolve this issue.

Regards

Johnson John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

You need to wait for some more time. As this thing happens some time. Please wait for some more time.

Regards,

Gumansinh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if dispatcher is running ? there could be configuration with threads. If there is thread issue. dispatcher cant send the requests to server nodes though its available.

to confirm that what you can do it, restart dispatcher alon using JCMON option 5 and 0, then try your URL.

look for the dispatcher log rather looking server log.

-Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't you find any related log in work directory (dev_server0, dev_dispatcher etc.)?

Also let us know about default trace (location: /usr/sap/SID/J*/j2ee/cluster/server0/log/).

Regards,

Sujit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whats the browser you are using. Did you try opening it with IE 6 or 7?

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sujit,

I checked already whatever you suggested, not able to find any error entry in logs and traces.Please note if restart the server it will work fine but after one week ,will face the same issue.

Regards

Johnson John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the problem occuring in all IE versions....Its not a browser problem.

Regards

Johnson John

ImtiazKaredia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check logs in SAP Netweaver Administrator (NWA)

System Management --> Monitoring --> Logs and Traces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check and if possible post dev_jrfc log under /usr/sap/SID/DV../j2ee/cluster/server

Regards,

Yogesh Cheulkar