Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice w.r.t. Shopping Cart in SC POWL in SRM7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are configuring SRM7.0 with ECC6 ( Ehp4) having Classic Scenario

In SRM 5 in Express functionality we can able to post Invoice w.r..t Shopping Cart ( offcource GR is done).

In SRM7.0, in SC POWL, it seems that we can just do Confirmation w.r.t. SC and NOT Invoice. ( in POWL of Local SRM PO its possible to post Invoice) .

To post Invoice we need to go to Craete Document-Invoice and the Find the Purchase Order.

Is my understaning is right ? Any one have comment/sugegstion on this ? Actutal it would had very better if we can post the Invoice w.r.t. SC in SC POWL !

Regards

NAP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe SAP scraped this option(facility) Express confirmation / Invoice from SRM 700 on wards from the Shopping cart check status like your POWL

Let us wait for others reply.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes. you are correct narendra

Express Confirmation - yes

Express invoice - Not possible

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you please tell me the business scenario where this express invoice is required. currently it is getting splitted in SRM 70 systems while doing the invoicing from SC screen.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

In case of Confirmation, we can craete Confirmation from SC POWL, so no need to search PO . So just like confirmation, if SC , PO, Confirmation craeted and I want to post the Invoice w.r.t. SC from SC POWL, then in this case it is requiered ...

Now I need to enter/search PO Number while craeting Invoice in SRM System.

Not getting your statment

currently it is getting splitted in SRM 70 systems while doing the invoicing from SC screen.

? where we can create Invoice from SC referece ? can you brief...I m looking here there is no any such option.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra

I believe this facility is existing in SRM 700 too

Note 1572990 - Short dump on creating invoice from shopping cart

Symptom

You have a shopping cart with more than one item for which purchase order and confirmation exists. Go to the shopping cart screen and select the first line item and click on 'create invoice'. The invoice is created for the first item. However, if you immediately try to select the second item and click on 'Create invoice' button, a short dump is thrown.

I dont have system to check above same in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu.

Ideally it should be. But I checked all roles ...there is no way to create Invoice from SC ?

Any one knows it ? Please let me know.

Thanks

NAP

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

You can create expressi invoice from the SC display by lead selecting the SC item. Directly the invoice number will be generated here stating invoice created.

Details for the same can be checked from the Related documents tab in SC.

Best Regards,

Rahul

Answers (0)