cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

i had created PR in SAP and how i can see the same in SRM portal.

Using the same PR , how i can create shopping cart in SRM portal.

Can somebody help me out in this regard.

Any inputs from experts ........

Thanks

Edited by: MM group on Mar 16, 2011 9:14 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

You should have to implement plan-driven scenario. Check documentation here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/8d/f6a93e08503614e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

You will have to execute report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER in ECC system in order to transfer PRs to SRM. Once this is done, shopping carts will be created from the external requirements (PRs).

When PR is relevant for plan-driven scenario, table EPRTRANS will be populated in backend. Then, report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER will trigger this PR and send it out to SRM, where cart will be created.

In order to populate table EPRTRANS in ECC, table V_T160EX should be customized. Here you should determine which material group would be relevant for this scenario.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Thanks for explanation.

But how i can find the process in project, whether here thay are following plan-driven scenario method or ..??

And if i find they are using the same plan driven scenario methos hope " I will have to execute report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER in ECC system in order to transfer PRs to SRM. Once this is done, shopping carts will be created from the external requirements (PRs)." in quality system

Both system are quality SRM quality and SAP quality .

Cortrect me if i am worng and explain me more in detail.

Thanks in Advance

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can close this thread since it has been answered several angles.

two options

you can search the cart via external requirement by giving your purchase request number in the bbp_pd

or

this carts are created bY your RFCUSER which coonects SRM and ECC system.

the objective of bringing Purchase request in SRM is to assign valid source of supply in SRM by the Purchaser ...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want to create shopping cart in SRM triggered through MM PR, you need to implement 'Plan Driven Procurement' and/or Collective Processing of purchase requisition (CPPR) (available only in SRM 7). Once the purchase requests are sent to SRM, it will create shopping cart in SRM sourcing cockpit (SRM SOCO).

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for response. But here we have SRM with version 4.0.

So as you said there is no possibilities to create shopping cart automatically in SRM ( Because version 4.0 not 7.0)

Can you explain , then what are ways are there to create shopping cart in SRM using SAP PR reference.

WHether we have to create shopping cart manually in SRM portal or how , explain in detailed way.

Explain about the material and vendor in SRM portal - how it will replicate from SAP to SRM portal. Or we have crerate material and vendor also manually in SRM portal.

Can somebody help me out in this regard.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,'

As far as I know, plan driven procurement scenario where the requirements (PR)from backend systems are transferred to SRM to create shopping cart is supported even in SRM 4.0. Only Collective Processing of Purchase requisitions (CPPR) where you can manually transfer the PRs to SRM is supported in SRM 7 onwards.

You have to replicate material from ECC to your SRM system using CRM middleware. Similarly, you can replicate backend vendors to SRM system using report BBPGETVD.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ranjan,

which menu i can display shopping cart from plan driven procurement, except in srm soco? because i cannot display plan driven shopping cart in "advance search" menu.

Best Regards,

Melynessa