cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Materials Assigned to Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am assigning certain consumable materials to project i.e CJ20N. When we trasnfer goods from inventory to project site (mvmt type 415)

For this I am using CN52N report whill will show me materials which are assigned to particular project. But their is problem in that. If I am assigning 50 qty to project then also I can assign 100 qty through MB1B with mvmt type 415.

So Is their other way transfer goods to project site with proper validation ?

Regards

Girish Lashkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abdul,

You are right but how to create validation. As MB1B is general stock transfer and I am assignign WBS element name after assigning materials and qty.

So in such a case how should I link anythng for validation ?

Also Am I following correct path ?

Thanks and Regards

Girish Lashkar

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you need to transfer project materials (Q stock) from your central store to project site (i believe all are in same plant) then use movement type 315 Q.

Or if you need to transfer materials from common stock to Project then use movement type 412 Q.

may be you can try the exit "MBCF0006 Customer function for WBS element".

Tnx.

Abdul

Please improve your communication

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My funda is simple. We are not doing MRP. We procure materials and store in inventory. Now I got a project and I have assigned say 10 qty to project with item catagory as L. This I can see in CN52N report. My all project storage location is only one say 1002 and inventory as 1001.

Now I am transferring stock from inventory to project site. So I am following , check CN52N report and transfer materials with MB1B , with movt type 415. So after transferring I can see all materials in MBBS.

My problem is their is no validation for stock transfer to project site as I can transfer any qty with MB1B and 415 mvmt type.

So I need validation.

Am I using correct method for transferrring stock.

Please help

Girish Lashkar

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is no validation then create one...

>

> funda is simple.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

You are right that in CN52N , i can see materials assigned to a project.

But the thing is , I want validation for stock trnasfer from inventory to project site.

How to do that ??

Girish Lashkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Girish,

As mentoned by Gokul, if you donot post your question in a manner which others can unsterstand.... you wnt get reply.

Please reframe your question.

Regards,

Chaithru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

You are right that in CN52N , i can see materials assigned to a project.

But the thing is , I want validation for stock trnasfer from inventory to project site.

How to do that ??

Girish Lashkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no connection between these two aspects. Material quntities along with other data published in CN52N is based on the "reservations" created for the perticular project. While Mvt type 415 is used to carry out transfer posting of inventory available in un restricted stock to project. Inventories transfered are not in accordance to the reservation created in PS.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should reframe your question so that people here in the forum can understand what you exactly want. Explain your requirement properly please.