cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI Receiver SOAP adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a weird case in PI. My scenario is SAP PI - SFDC scenario where I am sending a sync call( Upsert Request ) to SFDC and getting a response message back whether successful or failure.I am constructing my SOAP request in java mapping and using "Do not use SOAP envelop" in SOAP receiver adapter. I am getting the response as attachment and not as payload when I see the response message in the Message monitoring in RWB.So when this response message goes to Integration server for response mapping it fails with error : Premature end of file. This happens because the response is coming as attachment and not as payload.

My PI version is Service Pack: 06

Release: NW711_06_REL

I tried to replicate the same scenario in Release: NW711_04_REL and there I get the response as payload and it gets successfully mapped in response mapping and my whole scenario runs fine.

Why in PI version is Service Pack: 06 the response message is treated as attachment and not as payload. Is their any extra configuration done in SOAP adapter to avoid this or this is a bug ??

Thx in advance

Ravijeet

Edited by: RAVIJEET.SAP.PI on Mar 16, 2011 6:22 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravijeet,

How did you resolve this error ? Anyone knows about it ?

Regards

Inder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inder,

You need too apply following SAP Note to resolve the issue in SOAP Adapter.

Note: 1522630 and 1501345

Adios

Ravijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. i am going to do the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravijjet,

Can u let us know the configuration you made to run the scenario?

Thanks,

paulcrauwels
Explorer
0 Kudos

We encountered the same problem at our site and resolved it with https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1522630

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravijeet,

I am also experiencing the same problem. Have you found a solution to this issue?

Cheers,

Andrew