cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PCARD Clarification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

My client has certain questions related to PCARD process.

1. What transaction/document is posted in SRM upon posting of the IDOC BBP_PCSTAT01? My understanding is that it brings in the settlement data and triggers an IDOC ACLPAY01 to ECC.

2. What does IDOC ACLPAY01 post in ECC? My ans: IDOC ACLPAY01 creates Invoices for all PCARD POs in ECC.

3. Why should we run the program BBPCREANS? If you dont want to use the SRM workflow for PCARD reconciliation then run it to trigger IDOC ACC_GOODS_MOVEMENT02.

4. What does IDOC ACC_GOODS_MOVEMENT02 post in ECC? My ans: It unblocks all Invoices and makes them ready for payment during payment run.

I have gone thru a lot of threads on SDN about this topic but when the client asks specific questions liek above I find it hard it hard to co-relate.

Kindly help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sameer,

Did you find solution for deployin Pcards in Classic Scenaio. We are currently in the same sitution and wanted to know if you successfully deploy the pcards in classic. Also, how much was the deployment effort? hours?

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thank you for the reply. I have gone thru the link that you have posted and also many threads where you have given very good insight into this topic.

My specific question is,

When SAP says create users are they referring to BBPAT03 or USERS_GEN or SU01?

Also, do I need to create a local product hierarchy for PCARD and assign it to the Org. structure inorder for users in that org structure to be able to use PCARD?

please answer my queries I badly need a mentor!

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure users can create a SC in SRM before setting P-Card.

USERS_GEN is easy way to create users.

What is your deployment mode? Classic? Extended Classic? Local?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hate to say it but we are already in Classic Scenario (Which according to me does not support PCARD) but the client is willing to go for heavy development if necessary.

Approved SRM SC creates a PR in ECC which thru a background job is converted to a PO. ECC PO is not sent back to SRM. SC does not have any follow-on document.

Where do we assign PCARD to a user is my main pain point. I will try USERS_GEN. But can you please tell me other than this do I need to do any thing else to get the payment card method field in Item Data tab of a SC?

Thanks,

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

USERS_GEN can not help you. P-Card is not supported in classic because no PO in SRM.

You have to design end to end process for Procure to Pay. What is your design after PO is created in MM?

In your case, P-Card is just information in SC item. Main process should be handled in MM.

Table BBP_PDIGP

PCINS Procurement card company

PCNUM Procurement card number

PCNAME Name of procurement cardholder

PCDAT_TO Procurement Card Validity Date

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

thank you for your reply. I am aware that in a Classic scenario PCARD is not supported but like I said the client is willing to go for heavy development if reqd. We are still in a prototyping phase. Once PO is created in MM it is outputted to the Vendor. A background job does the Auto GR and then we invoice it through ECC.

This PO is not transferred to SRM. Question is what data apart from the PO do I need to transfer to SRM from ECC in order to facilitate this process.

Thanks!

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your process after receiving bank statement?

>Once PO is created in MM it is outputted to the Vendor. A background job does the Auto GR and then we invoice it through ECC.

It sounds that validating bank statement with PO is not required in your case.

In that case, solution will be customer field in MM PO and auto filling P-Card number based on vendor and category in MM PO.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help SRM experts