cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC CUP custom fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created some custom fields accounting number, user group,company,output device with data source,table name and field defined.For example for accounting number i defined as usr02,ACCNT and when i create a request and approve it. It's not updating in sap system.

Regards

Yakoob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to add the fields in the field mapping as well.

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i created group name with :group name:field, connection type SAPR/3, Version:ECC 6.0, Application:dev,AC Field:Accounting number - CUSTOM,application field: Account ID

AC Field:Company - CUSTOM,Application field:Compnay address, cross-system key

In custom field:Name:Account number,Field label:Accounting Number,Workflow:Yes,Mandatory: No,Applicable to:Request,Field type: drop down,Data Source:SAP,Source system: dev,table name:USR02,Field name:ACCNT,

For company custom field defined as :Name:Company,Field name: Company,workflow: Yes,Mandatory :No,Applicable to: Request,Field type:drop down, Data Source:SAP,Source system: dev,table name:USER_ADDRS,Field name:MC_NAME1

THEN I Created request and approve and these fields are not updated.

Then i updated initiator with condition "or",attribute:Account number,value:XXX

Condition:"OR, Attribute:company,value:XXX

Still these fields are not updated.

Thanks

Yakoob

Former Member
0 Kudos

i also tried by giving same names for custom fields and mapping fields.Still it's not updated in backend system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And we have CUA system too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you have created a custome field, you have to create a field mapping for them as well. I am guessing that has not been completed as yet. You can do that in configuration--> Field mapping. Has that b een done as yet?

Also, you dont need company to be a custome field. You can define company under Role --> Attributes. They need o however hbe in sync with the backend company names.

Regards,

CHinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. It's working in non CUA systems and not working in CUA System.Do i have to set in SCUM,USER DISTRIBUTION Field selection .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you can provison to your non cua systems, does that mean they are not connected to the CUA. If so yes you need to connect them to the CUA is you wish to provison from the CUA.

Also see additonal config theat may be required for attaching it ot the CUA. alos look at note 1553151.

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.All custom fields working now in child system.Only issue with company address.i tried with custom field and role attribute and updated in role import excel sheet for company address,it's not updating.We can fine with default company address.the other issue is spool device. I created user default with spool device.It's working fine in parent system but not in child system.Child system is updated with all custom fields only printer (spool device) is not updated.

Thanks and Regards

Yakoob

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also did user mapping and user default system.but spool device only updating in parent not in child system.

Thanks and Regards

Yakoob

Answers (0)