cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCOMessage Structure of Read Message Action Block not appearing in iGRID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I wish to display the JCOMessage Structure of Read Message action block through iGRID. I have created a BLS which contains

1. Action Block - Read Message

2. Assignment

3. Tracer.

In input of ReadMessage I have assigned a hardcode message ID. I have taken a Transaction variable for output which is XML type and the structure is same as like JCOMessage. Please fins below the output XML parameter structure.

<JcoServerName>XMIIIDOC01</JcoServerName>

<MessageName>LOIPRO</MessageName>

<Category/>

<MessageType>2</MessageType>

<Status>4</Status>

<DocNumber/>

<DocCount>0</DocCount>

<Function>LOIPRO</Function>

<PacketID>0</PacketID>

<ProcessingTimeStamp>2011-03-02 16:27:15.369</ProcessingTimeStamp>

<ReceivedTime>2011-03-02 16:27:13.764</ReceivedTime>

</JCOMessage>

Now I assign the JCOMessage Structure of Read Message action block to my XML output type transaction variable and in tracer I have mapped the output parameter to Tracer->Message. Now I am executing the BLS and it is giving me the right result.

Then I have taken an XacuteQuery and load the BLS in it and in output of XacuteQuery I have selected the XML output type transaction variable. Now I am executing the XacuteQuery and in output I am not getting anything. Just it is showing "Processing Completed". I am tested it in 12.1.5 and 12.1.8 both.

Can anybody help me how can I get the structure or am I doing wrong way?

Thanks in Advance

Chandan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will need to build the desired document structure using the document and row action blocks to produce Rowsets/Rowset/Row format for the iGrid.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mii121/helpdata/en/44/71f7e99ea03abee10000000a155369/frameset.htm

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeremy,

I have already tried by usind Document and Row. I have created the columns in Document action block same as JCOMessage Structure. Used Row and assigned Document Object to Row action block. But the main problem is that the Return type of Read Message action block.

Read Message action block returns the following structure

Read_Message_0

- MessageId

- JCOMessage <XML>

- MessageDocumentXML <XML>

- Success

The Structure of JCOMessage <XML> is not available in Configure Links. Only it is coming like <XML>JCOMessage. But when I mapped it with a Tracer->Message then I executed and I got the details structure in trace.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>

<JCOMessage>

<MessageId>214</MessageId>

<JcoServerName>XMIIIDOC01</JcoServerName>

<MessageName>LOIPRO</MessageName>

<Category/>

<MessageType>2</MessageType>

<Status>4</Status>

<DocNumber/>

<DocCount>0</DocCount>

<Function>LOIPRO</Function>

<PacketID>0</PacketID>

<ProcessingTimeStamp>2011-03-02 16:27:15.369</ProcessingTimeStamp>

<ReceivedTime>2011-03-02 16:27:13.764</ReceivedTime>

</JCOMessage>

Without getting the JCOMessage structure in details how can I map the fields in Row Configuration Links.

Thanks

Chandan

former_member4529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chandan,

Either provide a valid message id in the object config of Read Message action or save a sample JCoMessage XML in local property and use Reference document assignment to replicate the structure of the JCoMessageXML in the Read Message action's output property. Otherwise simply you can type the Xpath in the link config of the Row action as you already know the structure of the JCoMessageXML.

Thanks,

Dipankar

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipankar,

Thank you so much for your reply. What I have done is now I have taken a local property parameter, type is XML and same structure as like JCOMessage of Read Message action block. First I am assigning the JCOMessage of Read Message action block to local property parameter and from there I am mapping the attributes of local variable to row action block (Row action is configured with Document object). An end I am mapping the Document output to a output transaction property parameter (XML type same as JCOMessage Structure).

It is now working fine.

Thanks

Chandan

Edited by: Chandan Jash on Mar 16, 2011 8:23 PM

former_member4529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chandan,

I'll prefer the Reference Document or providing an existing message id in object config to get the XML structure of the Read Message action's output as a standard and easier approach. Anyway your method should also work though it needs extra step of assigning to local property.

Thanks,

Dipankar

Answers (0)