cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ES WORKPLACE WEB UI for SRM (HU5) and CRM (HU4) systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Can anyone please tell me how I can access the WEB UI for CRM and SRM systems. I have the backend access to both systems on ES Workplace but how or where do I login to see their respective WEB UI.

For example, if I want to create a Shopping Cart in SRM, I dont know the weburl address to do it. Can someone please guide me. I am fulltime employee of a manufacturing company and want to do some R&D before deciding on a few things.

Thanks,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

I may have misunderstood your first question, are you looking to access ES Worplace CRM & SRM systems using SAP WebGUI instead of SAP GUI?

If that's the case then you should have received in your welcome mail after you requested access information / URL's detailing how to access these backend systems using WebGUI. If you don't still have that mail then:

CRM: [https://crm.esworkplace.sap.com/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_start/default.htm]

SRM: [https://srm.esworkplace.sap.com/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui]

Your second question will most likely be answered in the SRM forums.

Best Regards, Trevor

Edited by: Trevor Naidoo on Mar 17, 2011 3:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Thanks for your reply. I am really not familiar with the forums yet.

@Gourav, Thanks for the information but I just realized that I have access to the WEB UI and not the CRM backend. But still thanks for the tcode as I did not know that we could open it from backend.

@Trevor, I did receive the links in the links in the email but the its a bit confusing as they provided the link to the SRM Backend and CRM front end GUI. I will heed your advise and post it on the SRM functional forum.

Thanks guys!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

And it's also more of a functional question than an ES Workplace / SOA related question Sameer.

You should try posting the question in the functional CRM & SRM forums.

Best Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please can someone help me on this. I badly need an answer on how to figure this out!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

not sure if I am right, but can you use transaction CRM_UI on CRM backend to open WebUI.

Regards,

Gourav