cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First date on Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

I have a problem, when I create a Sales order for 1,000 pieces (for example) and I set a date in the future at the field First date (at item level), and if I have at the moment the 1,000 pieces available, the system confirms that quantity for that sales order, but the problem comes when I create a Sales order (Sales Order 0002) for be delivered today, and if my stock is 1,000, I won't be able to deliver it, because the first sales order (the programmed to the future one) has confirmed the 1,000 pieces.

Does anyone know if the field (First date) that I am entering is the correct one? Do I have to configure something, in order to, the sales orders programmed to be delivered in the future, doesn't confirm quantity until the date (First date) arrives?

Thank you in advance!

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction V_V2 running in background helped me to give priority to sooner delivery dates.

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

can I request you to explain me step by step execution process how V_V2 helped you to reschedule order , I have similar issue .

Thanks in advance

Rusheek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rusheek,

After you create the sales order with the field First date entered at item level.

If you go to V_V2 and run it with all the parameters checked, and the sort order by default (1,2,3,4,5).

The Delivery priority field will give the priority according to the scheduled date on First date field.

I hope it could help.

Regards.

Edited by: Enrique H. Chinchot on May 3, 2011 9:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try "Backorder processing" which can change the committments and over-ride the blockage of stocks

marked against sales documents/deliveries.

Regards,

Siraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siraj

Currently I am using that transaction (CO06), but I'm looking for an option that check availability only for current sales orders (no sales order scheduled)

Thank you!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First go to material master, select Sales: General/Plant Data and check what availability check is maintained for that material.

Next go to OVZ9, select that availability check with the combination A and execute. There untick the box "Include Sales reqmts" and save.

Now redo the same process and check how it works.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi

But if I untick that option, it won't check availability for any sales order right?

What I am looking for is, to when the sales order is scheduled for the future, the system doesnt check availability until the confirm/delivery date arrives.

Thank you!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
it won't check availability for any sales order right?

Yes exactly, it is applicable for all sale orders. If you dont want the system to consider forward scheduling, then go to OVLY, select your sale order type and tick the box "Backwards" by which system will not do forward scheduling. Again, this is applicable to all your sale order types.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I will try with that option, thank you!