cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Times in Scheduling - ATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anyone help me find, how the time is determined in sales order- Scheduline-Shipping Tab for all of the feilds of

Transportation Plannning Date: 'TIME'

Material availability date: 'TIME'

Loading date: 'TIME'

Good issue date: 'TIME'

All of he above feilds are populated with same time, I checked the settings of Shipping Point wherein no Loading Time and Pick/Pack Time is maintained.

Material Master: No Availability Check.

Thanks / Srikar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained the details in Time .

For Instance,

1. The shipping point has to have the working hours (factory calendar and working hours). (Shipping point - SPRO - Setting)

2. The maintain the details of Pick Pack and loading in Time (i.e) hours say 12 hours. (SPRO- Logistics Execution - shipping - Delivery Scheduling & Transportation Scheduling - Maintain Duration. -

> See that you had done setting for all these with time column and not in days column.

3. Try creating a sale order after all these settings and let me know if you still have problem.

Also note that the unloading point calendar in customer master will take precedence on the delivery date over other dates suggested.

Best Regards,

VBASHA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

Transportation Plannning Date: 'TIME'

Material availability date: 'TIME'

Material Availability Date = Requested Delivery date - Transit time - Loading time - (the greater of: Pick/Pack time or Transportation lead time). The Loading time and Pick/Pack time are configured in the Shipping point. The Transit time and the Transportation lead time come from the Route.

Loading date: 'TIME'

The system uses predefined time estimates to calculate the loading date. The estimates take into account the following information:

Shipping point

Route

Loading group

Good issue date: 'TIME'

The system automatically calculates the goods issue date by taking into account the following factors:

The requested delivery date

The pick/pack time

The loading time

The transit time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

Thanks for the explanation, I'm sorry my question may not be clear.

I'm specific on TIME and not about date.

Even though the dates determined are different for Material Availability Date, Pick/Pack, Loading and PGI , the time is determined the same. For an example 11:59 for all of the feilds.

Delivery date D 03/16/2011 Arrival time 11:45

Goods issue date 03/15/2011 GI time 19:00

Loading date 03/15/2011 Loading time 19:00

Material avail.date ; 03/15/2011 Matl staging tm. 19:00

Transportation Plan. Date 03/15/2011 Trans plng time 19:00

Can you please clarify on that.