cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO PP_DS licencing policy

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are an OEM automotive manufacturing company.

We need PP_DS. Is it possible to licence only PP_DS as we do not need SNP, DP & GATP

Thanks

Pramod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks DB

Let me clarify my question

We already have ECC5 core modules imlemented & want to implement PP/DS.

We would like tro keep licencing costs low so wanted to know whether it is possible to licence only PP/DS without DP/SNP/GATP.& what is the minimum no. of licences required.

SAP sales reps naturally want to maximise their sales revenue, so only the user community can help.

Please let me know if you have any idea of the approximate licence costs, so that we negotiate the best price for the company

Thanks again.

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pramod,

I suspect you have never actually talked to a SAP rep before. Good luck on that 'negotiating' thing.

SAP has different licensing schemes. I can't say what is available in your region. I will repeat that I doubt that submodules of SCM are available individually.

Perhaps you should wait for additional forum responses. In the end, though, you will still have to go to your local SAP rep to get the answers you seek.

Good Luck,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pramod,

Never heard that question asked before.

I believe you can obtain a license for SCM as a standalone. I seriously doubt that you can obtain a license for a submodule. However, the final answer in this matter must come from SAP. You should contact your local SAP sales representative, who will give you a definitive answer.

Please let us know what you find out.

Best Regards,

DB49