SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning Late Payment Charge not posted for seasonal accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue for New hampshire seasonal accounts where a dunning late payment charge(LPC) is configured for level 1.The issu is when I am doing the activity run the dunning history is showing the LPC but the document for posting the LPC is not generated in the case of seasonal accounts.As a result of which the LPC is not coming in the account display(FPL9)

The normal accounts and seasonal accounts are having the same dunning procedure.For normal accounts dunning is working perfectly.

The normal accounts and seasonal accounts are differentiated by the meter reading unit(MRU).

Please help.

Regards,

Thanu.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thanu:

It is very likely that there is customization in the LPC events to prevent LPC from being issued. I would check your customized events.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thanu:

It is very likely that there is customization in the LPC events to prevent LPC from being issued. I would check your customized events.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thanks Bill.

Could you please give me the transaction or path where I can check this.

Regards,

Thanu.

0 Kudos

First of all you should check the dunning Charge schedule , as to what are the setting have you made there SM34 VC_TFK047E then you should check the dunning procedure configuration SM34 VC_TFK047A in the dunning levels have you maintained the correct or desired schedule .

Afterwards you should also have a check at table TFKFBC check for the following events i.e have you created any installation specific function modules events 360-363.

Cheers ,

Dewang

0 Kudos

Hi,

sap utilities- country specific-Define LPC, PPI and Interest Components

u can this in like

Regards

surya pamarty

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all your responses.

The error was in the code of event 360.A variable name was wrongly written as a table.The issue has been solved now and the LPC is getting generated.

Thanks,

Thanu.