cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to display multiple values on multiple selection for item list box??

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to display multiple values on multiple selection for item list box with action been called.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't get this question - do you want to display multi values inside the list box or get a list of selected values out of the listbox?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a item list box and i have 3 enteries in it .If suppose i click on the first entry with out the action being called it displays the message but the same case is not getting happened with multiple value selection..means when i am clicking all the three fields none of the value is getting displayed. There is no action or no button created in for displaying the value which u click on.Can you tell me how to go on with this???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to call your action on the lead selection and set the selection property to Multiple.

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply but i have already done that and its not working for that...its working if i make multiple selectionas false..but wen i am calling action on lead selection and making multiple selection as true none of the message is getting displayed. that is where the prob is coming.

Former Member
0 Kudos

None of the logic is getting uphold here . can i have any other logic other than setting the multiple selection to true as i have done .

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to add a separate button or link for processing the multi-selected entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya in that way it will work fine. But i dont want to use any button and just need to use the lead selection action for that item list box,if its working fine for singular click and displaying the value i guess there should be some logic to do it for multiple too. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe, but there is no event handler for handling multi-selection.