cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determine transformations of webservice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have created several web services from rfc's. These run well. Now we have done an upgrade for our development system (from CRM 5.0 to 7.0) and the web services return errors. After analysing the error, we found that this is due to inactive transformations. (they are "flagged" as active in the system though) After activating the transformations, the webservices work well.

Now, in development we tested our processes and with trial and error we determined all relevant transformations, but because these transformations were generated automatically during the webservice creation, there names differ on all systems (development, acceptance and procudtion) and we aren't able to logically determine which transformations belong to a certain webservice.

So my question is: If we have a webservice, how do i determine which transformation objects are dependend? Where do i find the relation between a webservice and it's transformation(s)?

Does anyone have a hint on how to do this?

Regards,

Martijn de Jong.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry this was a way when the WS is created via ESR.

Ok when it is a FM :

When you create a WS from FM -> you need to sepcify a name of the WS and package. Find your web service -> F8-> F8 -> Goto -> Request Transformation and you will see the name and the ST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great! Thanks! That last 1 solved my problem!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx for your reply, but how do i determine the proxy for my webservice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

use TA:sproxy -> find your proxy -> F8 -> F8 -> Goto -> Request Transformation

and there you will see the ST for your proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone a suggestion?